Sunday, December 23, 2012

Petal Cone Die Santa

This was really easy.  I needed something to put candy in for some cute kids in my neighborhood.  So I decided to make a Santa box to put some candy in.

Here is what I used:

Real Red C/S  #102482
Using the Real Red C/s cut 2  using the Petal Cone Bigz die #121810.  Cut the side piece off 1 end and connect them together with red sticky  tape to form a four sided pointed box.
1-WhisperWhite C/S # 100730 petal cone
WhisperWhite C/S  petal cone and then cut out 1 side to make the beard,  cut off the whisper white about 1/3 " from the point. 
Embossed this  with  an embossing folder to make it have some beard like hair.
I use Pink Pirouette C/S #111351 and the ex large oval punch #119859.
Pretty in Pink ink #126955 for the rosy cheek
Using the wing from the bird punch #117191 (cut 2 and emboss) is  his mustache
The circle punch in the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack #118309 are his eyes
The 3/4" circle punch is his nose in Real Red C/S
 The 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch #118874 is the edging around the face of his hat.  I used Silver Glimmer paper #124005 and the Boho Blossoms punch #119858
On his nose and eyes I used the uni-ball Signo gel pen #105021

This will be a fun gift to give to the kids.  I can't wait to see them tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I gave one of these to the cashier at my credit union Friday and she was beyond thrilled. I filled it with hard butterscotch candies. She just loved the box! She showed it to everybody and couldn't thank me enough. :-)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete