Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Card for you! Merry Christmas!

Can you believe how fast Christmas has gotten here again.  It seem like when I was young it took forever to get here.  And now every year it comes much quicker.  Although I love this time of year my only wish is that it would be around longer.  I love all the decorations, the lights, all the festivities- everywhere!  The schools, the malls, cookie exchanges, secret santa gifts, family parties,  work parties, cheer parties, almost everyone likes something special at the holidays.  I think we have so much going on that what makes this season go by so fast. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year!  I can't wait to hear about all the special things that happen this time of year.  One of my special things is a friends husband had hip replacement about 10 days ago.  I have been praying that he has a speedy recovery.  Although, i don't know him I do know his wife and daughter and I just know what a blessing it is to see him feel better.  Well last night we were at our schools Basketball game and they came to the game.  He was on his crutches,  had to be very careful around all the people but he came.  He got to see his daughter cheer, his friends got to talk to him and they had a family outing.  I had been praying for him many times a day and after talking to his wife yesterday, I never expected for them to come.  It brought tears to my eyes when I saw them walk in.  And all the praise go to the Lord!  I felt very blessed that God answered my prayers.  Although, I know he has a long road to a full recovery - This was a Christmas Blessing in my life.  I hope you all will have Christmas Blessings in yours!  This is the Card I made for you if you are reading my post.  Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment: