Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree......  you know this song.  I had this song stuck in my head today so I made it into a card.  Perfect to use the Scentsational Season Framelits Dies again.  (#127814 in the Holiday Mini- pg 16.    If you get the bundle you can stamp and cut without much work.  Wood Mount bundle  #129945  $36.95  or Clear mount # 129946  $32.95  pg 16 Holiday Mini.   I love this card and it is a very simple card to make if you are having to make alot.  Paper, ribbon and ink are all in Gumball Green #126840 & Whisper White #100730  with the  little star in Summer Starfruit #126839.   One of the new in-colors for 2012-13.  It is a great color for Christmas.   Remember, the new mini catalog will be coming out in January.  If there is something in the Holiday Mini you would like remember to get it before Jan 2. You're going to love the new mini catalog.
If you would like me to send you the  new Mini Catalog send me a note so I can send one to you.   If you would like to be on my mailing list for specials, classes and special invitations to events  and instructions for special things I make - add a note and let me know.  I would love to add you to my mailing list.    The new mini has so many new fun things-I'm sure your going to love it too.  I do. 
Send me  your Name, Address, City & Zip to my email and I will add you.    Hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making it. Let me know what you thing.
Thanks for looking &
 Have a wonderful rest of the week.
 Blessings
 Cheryl

Something4everyonecardsandcrafts@yahoo.com 

Let me know if you are interested in joining my team.  I'd love to talk to you and tell you all about the benefits of  joining.  Not only do you make money-you have fun doing it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment