Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Baskets

This basket was made for Alies Cheer Coach.   She loved it.  I used all my homemade goodies from the Holiday show and then added a few more from the parents.  The kids loved it and so did we.  Then I made one to give to  Craigs boss and this is what she wrote to me: 

 I tried calling you this am to thank you for the best gift basket I have ever received!

It is AWESOME!  I had a ton of fun opening it last night.  Please let Cheryl know how much I like it- she is so talented and does beautiful work.  It was too pretty to open- BUT, I did and enjoyed every bit- the Snowman Soup was a hit with Matthew as was the Snowman Tealight. 

Beautiful touches on every bit.  Thank you, again!  I will also enjoy my new Dawg Sportula.

Merry Christmas!
Leslie

How nice was that.   So not only can you make individual gifts but you can put them together and make one big unique gift.  Try it  someone will love receiving such a touch friendly gift for everyone in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment