Sunday, December 9, 2012

Punch Cards


Hi Everyone!
Well I have finished it!  My punch cards will be coming out this week.  For all of you who have ordered from me since the show in October I will be putting yours in the mail this week.  And for anyone who orders from me after that I will put one in the mail the week of your order.  Here is how it works.

       *  For each $25.00 order (before s & h) you will earn a Petal flower (petal flowers cannot be combined with another order)  Mark through you petal flower and when you fill up the card-email me
  • When you have earned 12 petal flowers, you will have earned a FREE STAMP SET or product valued up to $30.00 (your choice and mailed directly to you)
  • each $50.00 order (before s & h & tax) will get your name into the monthly drawing
  • A Thank you card, handmade by me, will be  mailed to you
  • You will be also be added to my mailing list for mini catalogs
  • Order each of the 3 months prior to the new BIG IDEA BOOK AND CATALOG – I will mail you a free catalog
  • For every $50.00 you spend before (s & h) you will be entered into the: Something 4 everyone" drawing.  The drawings will be the 1st Friday of every other month (beginning in January).  So the lst drawing will be February 1, 2013.   I will contact you by  phone  if you are the winner for the month.   I will also post winners  on my blog.

Collect 12 petal flowers, and earn $30.00 in free STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCT – of your choice!..

This is my way of saying- THANK YOU  and letting you know how much I appreciate you choosing me as your Demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment