Friday, March 29, 2013

All Dresses up/ Pop & 'n Cuts





My new favorite is the All Dresses up Stamp set and Famelits.  Of course now you can also get it in a bundle.  This is on page 32 in the NEW Spring Catalog.  Along with the stamp set, framelits or bundle we can now purchase the Pop 'n Cuts card base and Dress form to make cards or scrapbook pages.  And with a little alteration you can even make the Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts for something else besides the dress.  I will show that next week.  Today I needed a Present for a friend of mine that is getting married soon.  And I decided to make this because it is so darn cute!!!!  Let me know if you like it and I will put directions.  I made her dress and her vail.  Love it! I know she will also.

All Dressed Up Stamp set  #129171  $21.95 (w)  or  #129174  $16.95 (c)
Famelits only  #130101  $24.95
Bundle ( includes Stamp set and Framelits)  #131096  $38.95  (w)  or #131095  $34.95 (c)
Card Base  #130099  $39.95
Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts  #130100  $21.95


Digital Studio is what I used for the text on the bottom.   Make whatever sayings you want using MDS Digital Download.

Mds Download - Digital Download   #130646
Regular Price: $22.17
Preferred Price: $19.95  Please add  me  as your demonstrator and the price is $19.95 now.  

Express yourself and impress your friends when you create projects using MDS, My Digital Studio’s digital design software.

With this download, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software and design tools to create cards, photobooks, calendars, and more
* The chance to buy additional content
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services

1 comment:

  1. Too sweet, Cheryl. When I first read the names, I was like "hey, that's not her hubby!" lol I think your friend will love it. Happy Easter!

    Love,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete