Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hoppy Easter

I love Easter cards.  Bunny's, chicks, candy, eggs, all the cute little creatures that go along with Easter.  This set is the Everybunny Stamp set-  #122705 (w) #122707 (c) found on page 25 in the idea book/lg catalog.  I used Melon Mambo & Rose Red for the papers and some Pumpkin Pie to accent it.  The New Cloudy Day embossing folder found in the new Spring catalog pg 28  #127022  $7.95.  (I used it after I stamped the bunnies and the eggs).  I used my dauber in Bashful Blue ink on the sky and then ran it through the Big Shot using my cloud embossing folder about 1/3 of the way down the page.  I stamped the stem of the little flower that the girl bunny is holding and then I punched out 4 little flower petals from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack  #118309  $16.95 page 183 (large catalog).  Fun card.  Hope you like it.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. So many eggs! Love the cloudy day embossing with the bunnies. It's a terrific scene!

    ReplyDelete