Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cascading Card

 A few weeks ago  when my daughter was sick I was sitting in the Dr office, reading one of  his magazines and  I came across an articale with a picture of a card someone had made. I loved it but No directions of course but I was thinking I might be able to make it.   So I took a picture of it,  went  home, and forgot all about. it til I found the picture last night at dinner.  So I decided to try and duplicate it. It took me a while and  I'm not so sure I made it the same as the person in the magazine did but I really do like it how it turned out.  So the name I gave it is the Cascading card.  It does fit in an envelope--yep I tried.  I am going to make another one and then I will be having a class on it.
I used the Secret Garden bundle for the flowers and Birthday Bash stamp set.  Kinda cool hun?  And folds down really nicely.  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! This looks like a serious time commitment. ha ha It's hard to believe it fits in an envelope. I'm glad you took a photo of that! Have a wonderful day,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete