Friday, January 16, 2015

Hello Life

 Hello Life

                                                                   from Stampin' UP Blog
The new occasions catalog is out, and I’m so excited for everyone to see the great new products for sale. I have so many favorites that it’s difficult to pick just one!
One stamp set that stood out for me is the Hello Life set, which coordinates with the Hello Life Project Kit. To me, it feels perfect for Valentine’s Day.
I really love the long, scripty words, so I used the “So sweet” on a note card with some confetti hearts stamped in Blushing Bride. These are so quick and easy, yet adorable.
Click here to go to Stampin' Up Hello Life Blog


The next card was a little more involved. I created a little heart shaker window and filled it with punched Gold Foil Sheets using the Confetti Hearts Border Punch. To create the striped background, I masked horizontal stripes using washi tape, then spritzed using Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill and the Stampin’ Spritzer.

The last little card I made showcases the cute heart images in the stamp set. And any color looks good on a neutral card base, so I’ve paired Real Red and Blushing Bride with Crumb Cake. 

I really enjoyed working with this stamp set. It’s a great for using with the kit—and so much more!
Jen C.
Concept Artist from Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment