Tuesday, January 13, 2015

It's Mojo Monday time

This morning I got up and made my MOJO Monday card right away.  My weeks seems to get away from me so I began the week off making the next birthday card (#6) I need so I am ahead of the game.  AND the sketch was PERFECT for my card.  Here is the link if you would like to join in.  Check it out to get many good ideas.  You might even see someone you knows card on the Mojo Monday site.  Trust me your going to LOVE IT!  I have  posted the Mojo Mondays sketch and my card below.  I hope you like it.  Leave a comment if you wish.  I love to hear what you think about my cards.  Happy Tuesday!!!!!
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

I think this will work for a manly card......do you???
Cards for men are hard for me.  I always like to dress up my cards.   Do you?
Let me know what you think......Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. Love those colorful candles. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete