Friday, January 30, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Stamp Lotus Blossom

 I love this stamp set.  It is the Lotus Blossom Set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog on page 7.  I was talking last night to one of my friends who said as we were going thru the catalog, " I don't know if I like this stamp set-what would I do with it?"  And I said,  I love it and I'll show you - so Carol here you are my Lotus Blossom Birthday Card.  Don't you just love it?  And it was Easy Peasy!!!!!!  Have you tried stamping the 3 step card in 3 different colors?  Well, actually I used 2 colors but stamped off the 2nd & 3rd stamp two times - just to make the color lighter.  And it worked so well.  Then I decided it needed some leaves on that stem.  So I got out my Painted Petals Stamp set and used the leaves to accent the stem.  LOVE IT and of course I needed to use my FAVORITE Stamp set..... Gorgeous Grunge in the A/C to bring out the Daffodil Delight in the rose.  Simple but pretty.  Do you like it?  Let me know what you think.

Remember, Sale-A-Bration runs until March 31st.  For every $50.00 you spend before shipping & handling you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item from the SAB catalog.  Need a catalog....??? give me a call and I will get one right out to you.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment