Sunday, January 11, 2015

Love & Birthday Wishes for YOU! & MOJO Monday 379 Contest Challenge

It's been just a couple weeks since Christmas and I've already celebrated 5 birthdays.  Anyone else have that happen?   I start Birthday cards before Christmas and I love the Birthday right after the holidays because I can make them with hearts and flowers.  This is one for my friend in OH that I need to mail off tomorrow.  She LOVES Pink & butterflies and there just happens to be a NEW Stamp set out in the New Occasions catalog on page 26 called Butterfly Basics and it comes in a bundle with the Framelits.  (and I love a discount, & love stamps & framelits) so this is right up my alley.  Oh, did I mention yesterday my Ali, turned 17.  (birthday #5 since Christmas)  We had such a FUN day and got to watch the SEAHAWKS win last night.  FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Here is the card I made for MOJO Monday379 Contest Challenge this week.   If you interested in joining in the fun just click here on  Mojo Monday and you can see the information to participate.  It is alot of fun and you can see lots of other ideas.

Here is my Mojo Monday 379 Contest Challenge.
My post tomorrow will be the instructions on how I made this card.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love that greenery and your beautiful butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete